By: Our Reporter,
Despite the high dedication to prayers in the country, the level of economic hardship is still being seriously felt by the masses.A market survey conducted by REALITY in Jos, the Plateau State capital, indicates that prices of food items have either remained the same in months or are sky-rocketing, beyond the reach of the common man (masses).
Below are some of the trending market prices:
1. A plate of Garri is now N500.00 (White) from N200.00
2. A tuber of yam is now N600.00 from N250.00
3. A plate of food from a road side restaurant, has increased from N250.00 to N400.00 or N500.00
4. A plate of Dano Milk is now N1500.00 from N950.00
5. A plate of Egusi is now N600.00 N350.00
6. A plate of Sugar is now N600.00 from N400.00
7. A piece of Akara (Beans Cake) is now N10.00 from N1.00
Details on human weight loss coming soon!