By: Valentine Adese,
The list of Commissioner Nominees, sent by Governor Simon Bako Lalong, to the Plateau State House of Assembly (PLHA) for confirmation are to be screened by the House today, 27th February, 2018 at the floor of the House.
You would recall that in order to respect the wishes, suggestions and calls by the people of Plateau to the Governor to re-jig, refresh, strengthen, rejuvenate, energize and invigorate his administration in order to further enable him and his administration meet up with the challenging needs of the people in the face of scarce means (funds), Governor Simon Lalong had Sent names of 19 more Commissioner Nominees to the Plateau State House of Assembly for confirmation.
Earlier, the Governor had sent a list to the House containing the name of Hon. Yakubu Dati and two others for their confirmation.
From information before REALITY, Hon. Yakubu Dati and the two others have been cleared and confirmed by the House but, their portfolios are yet to be announced by the Governor.
The list of the 19 names the Executive Governor of Plateau State, Rt. Hon. Simon Bako Lalong had forwarded for confirmation to the Plateau State House of Assembly to enable them occupy the vacancies existing in his administrative structure following the dissolution of all Commissioners from the State Cabinet on 8th February, 2018, is as follows:
1. Bulus Bot -Barki Ladi
2. Ezekiel Duk -Bassa
3. Mrs. Anna Izang Jos North
4. Alh. Mohammed Nazifi -Jos North
5. Pam Bot – Mang Jos South
6. Mrs. Weli tamwakat – Kanke
7. Jafaru Wuyeb -Langtang North
8. Dayyabu Garga -Kanam
9. Dr Hosea Istiphanus Finangwai – Kanam
10. Hon Hitler Danjuma Dadi – Langtang
11. David Jafaru Wuyeb-Langtang
12. Usman Yakubu idi – Mangu
13. Mr Daku Jude eli-Mangu
14. Dr Mrs Regina B. Soemlat – Pankshin
15. Hon Victor Lapang – Qua’anpan
16. Mrs Elizabeth Wapmuk – Qua’anpan
17. Mr Dan Manjang – Riyom
18. Barr Velnoe Festus fuater-Shamdam
19. Alh Abdullah Garba Abbas-Wase